Sunday, March 30, 2014

Update

I'm just letting you know a little bit about what's going on in my life right now. I have recently been encouraged to submit my query letter for People of a Different Tongue to several YA agents, which I am currently in the process of doing. Wish me luck in this risky endeavor.
On another note, I'm going to be adding a new aspect to the blog. To get my name and my writing style out into the world, I will start posting short stories, personal narratives (short), and chapters of books in progress (not People of a Different Tongue, you eager beavers!). If you have anything that you would specifically like to see on the blog, please feel free to contact me through my Facebook page www.facebook.com/hannahErials, and I will message you back as quickly as possible! I appreciate your input!
*Remember, to be allowed to comment on the blog, you must subscribe, which you'll find on the right-hand side of your screen! Thanks so much for all your support, and look for the exciting new material!

No comments:

Post a Comment