Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Oh, Canada, Here We Come!

     I'm so very excited to tell you guys that tomorrow at 5:50 am (gahhhh), my best friend and I will be on a train headed to Canada!!! We've been planning this trip since last summer, and I cannot explain to you HOW EXCITED I AM! I haven't seen her in too-many-long-years since we have been tragically separated by a move 6 years ago. Don't worry I've seen her since then. There will definitely be screaming, squeezing, and possibly tackling. We'll see where the early morning takes us.
     Anyway, we'll be touring Montréal, Québec City, and Toronto over the next two weeks, and it's going to be magnificent. We're going to see the old city, the new life, and the unique culture. And I'm definitely going to feel old-fashioned riding up on the train. I'll let you know if I recommend it as my preferred method of travel :)
      I don't know how often I'll be posting, but I'm hoping to give regular updates on our progress. This trip is going to be CRAZY, and again, I'm super beyond wonderfully EXCITED. Bonjour, Canada! Au Revoir au Les Etats Unis!

Cordialement à vous,
HER

No comments:

Post a Comment