Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Meetings, Meetings and more Meetings


    Just kidding. It was just the one meeting tonight, but boy was it GREAT! We talked about the marketing plan for Ascension! My publisher showed up with seven pages of a checklist that have to happen before August 27th. Ah! 
    I did not realize how much goes into a book release. In my mind, it was just--write the book, edit the book, design the book, print the book, sell the book, and become a rockstar of the YA Lit community. No. No no. That's not how this works. Haha. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. Forget a part time job for the summer. THIS is my job. Ascension is my job. Besides, if I do a good job, it'll pay for itself, right? 
   But it's time to start getting ready for #Ascension, the first installment of the #CheyenneLaneTrilogy! 
   Eight years later, and it's finally happening. Still can't believe it! 

You guys ready for an awesome new book?!

Au revoir, 
HER

No comments:

Post a Comment