Saturday, June 11, 2016

My Vampire Reading List

Obviously, my vampire novel was inspired by all the vampire and magic-related books that I've read over the years. Some might be pretty old, but if you're interested in this genre, these books are great!!



  1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  2. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
  3. Marked by Kristin and P.C. Cast
  4. Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
  5. Night world Trilogy by L.J. Smith
  6. Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice
  7. Evernight by Claudia Gray
  8. The Coldest Girl in Cold Town by Holly Black



So if you haven't read these, put them on your list now! Along with Ascension, of course!! Let me know what you think. I have to say Vampire Academy and Blue Bloods are my absolute favorites. I'm obsessed with them! I reread Vampire Academy in one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment