Saturday, September 21, 2013

13 Things to do in East Tennessee

I've lived in East Tennessee for most of my life. The sad part is that I haven't visited all of these exciting sights...yet. As much as I hated it here when I first moved, I love it now. We're your typical southern state, but we're different. They don't call us the volunteer state for nothing. We work together to make our small slice of the world a beautiful, clean, desirable place to live. East Tennessee is a must on your bucket list of travels!



 13. Market Square in Knoxville
 12. Wonderworks Museum
 11. Cades Cove
 10. Visit the Ripley's Museums
 9. Titanic Museum
 8. Downtown Gatlinburg
 7. Ruby Falls outside Chattanooga
 6. Dollywood, of course!
 5. The International Storytelling Center
 4. Chattanooga aquarium
 3. Visit the Chattanooga Choo Choo
 2. Go Snow tubing in Ober Gatlinburg
1. Hike in the Smokey Mountains--duh!















No comments:

Post a Comment