Thursday, July 5, 2018

Clandestine Spotify Playlist

We're gearing up for the Clandestine book launch over here in good old Tennessee, and I honestly could not be more excited! I've been sitting on this book for nearly two years, so I cannot wait to share it with all of you. I know you might be getting a bit antsy worrying about what's going to happen to Cheyenne. Don't worry, she's ready to share the next part of her story!

But the music...you might remember from last go-round that I created an Ascension playlist, along with particular character playlists as well. I've, of course, done the same for Clandestine, which I created after I wrote the first draft. The themes of the songs pretty much go chronologically through the plot of the book, so if you listen to it before you read it, you might get some very obscure hints about what's going to happen in the book :)

I always listened to this playlist when I was editing Clandestine to get me in the mindset and the New Orleans mood, and I honestly love it even better than my Ascension playlist. Give it a listen, get pumped for the book, and enjoy!! July 20th, here we come!!!

1. The City of New Orleans by Arlo Guthrie
2. broken by lovelytheband
3. Coming of Age by Maddie Medley
4. Black Out Days - Future Islands Remix by Phantogram
5. Hold Ya Head by The Notorious B.I.G. 
6. Please by Josiah and the Bonnevilles
7. Guilty Party by The National 
8. I've Given Up on You by Real Friends
9. Dreaming of You by The Coral
10. Meet Again by Langhorne Slim, The Law
11. Hunting Happiness by W. Darling
12. I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free by Nina Simone
13. A closeness by Dermot Kennedy 
14. Disappear Here by Bad Suns
15. Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Strong But... by Arctic Monkeys
16. Cold Little heart by Michael Kiwauka
17. Say It Ain't So by Weezer
18. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by Ella Fitzgerald
19. Run for Cover by The Killers
20. On + Off by Maggie Rogers
21. Basic by Declan McKenna
22. Where Does the Good Go by Tegan and Sara
23. Stranger by Miki Fiki
24. Lil Dead Eye-d by Richard Edwards, Margo & the Nuclear So and So's
25. Under Your Spell by Futurebirds
26. Technicolor Room by Astronomy Club
27. After-hours by TroyBoi, Diplo, Nina Sky
28. Stonecold by machineheart
29. Kill and Run by Sia
30. Bludfire by Eva Simons, Sidney Samson
31. Rollup by Flosstradamus
32. Taste Like by Dan & Drum
33. Lose Feeling by The Copper Children
34. Hold Me to Ya by River Whyless
35. Cold Times by Brent Cowles
36. Ain't no Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant
37. No Good by Kaleo, Vinyl
38. Raise the Dead by Rachel Rabin
39. Wicked Ones by Dorothy
40. Heartbroken, In Disrepair by Dan Auerbach
41. Better Days by Hedley
42. Die Fun by Kacey Musgraves
43. Hallelujah by Pentatonix
44. Winterlong by Neil Young
45. Winter Is All Over You by First Aid Kit
46. Christmas Eve Can Kill You by The Everly Brothers 

No comments:

Post a Comment