Friday, November 21, 2014

HAMily Thanksgiving

Happy early Thanksgiving, dear readers! I just had an amazing out-of-family experience with my HAMily. You would think having a thanksgiving dinner with people that aren't your family or don't have some relationship with a member of family. But that's what is so cool about my very unique college experience. With my freshman introduction to college, I have been adopted into this new, revolutionary family called the HAMily. I have my awesome roommate Rachael--the weirdest, nicest person every! But then there's these tons of amazing people that have become brothers and sisters. They are all amazing people who have come together and become a family. We don't all get along. We argue and scream, then we hug and laugh. It's great. They drive me crazy, and I need my alone time. But at the end of the day, I love and respect each one of them.
Tonight was an amazing night that showed just how much of a family we are. We put together this WONDERFUL dinner, decorations. We sat at a long table, ate together, conversed, took pictures, pictures, and more pictures. The food was wonderful, and the company even better. I'm so lucky to have gotten to know all of these fabulously interesting people that I'm blessed to call my family. Thank you, friends, family, for making my college experience the best it can possibly be. I am so, so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment